| To our Valued Clients, Friends, and Family,
At Lure Salon, the health and safety of our staff, clients and the community in which we operate is our top priority. To keep yourself and others healthy amid growing concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Lure Salon is taking extra steps with care.
We are disinfecting the salon areas multiple times throughout the day, and encourage all clients to follow these best practices:
• If you or someone in your household is sick, or has been exposed to
COVID-19, please stay home per CDC guidelines and refrain from visiting Lure Salon. We are more than happy to reschedule your appointments. Please do your best to provide us with at least 48 hours notice whenever possible, however, we do understand things can happen unexpectedly, and therefore we will be waiving all cancellation fees in regards to this manner.
• If you have traveled to any of the countries identified by the CDC as having widespread sustained (ongoing) transmission of COVID-19, please refrain from coming into Lure Salon for 14 days. We ask for your compliance and support on this as we do have clients who are sensitive, or have pre-existing conditions and are therefore more susceptible to this fatal virus.
• Say hello with a bow, a wave, or elbow bump. For now, let’s refrain from hugs, kisses and handshakes.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will remain vigilant and are prepared to make decisions based on the current recommendations of the Canadian Public Health Agency.
As the situation continues to evolve, please refer to the following resources for the latest updates:
Public Health Agency of Canada
Thank you for your assistance in adhering to these important matters.
We wish you and your loved ones great health throughout this pandemic.
Dan, Linda, and the Rest Of The Lure Team