THE NEW LURE EXPERIENCE
PHASE 3 PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
At LURE Salon, the health and safety of our guests, team, and community remains our top priority.
We take our role as members of our community seriously and wanted to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have in place to guarantee a safe salon environment.
Spacing between people in the salon will be six feet apart, except when team members are servicing guests. To accomplish this, we will modify appointment schedules accordingly and/or use physical barriers to ensure physical distancing is observed.
WE WILL ENGAGE IN TOUCH-LESS GREETINGS AND GOODBYES, AS WE WILL NOT BE SHAKING HANDS OR HUGGING AT THIS TIME.
As a friendly reminder, your service costs will reflect your hair density, length, and its current condition. The amount of time and the type of work required to achieve your desired look will also factor in the cost.We take great pride in the level of expertise we offer. We thank you for your understanding and support on this matter.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Wear a face mask in the salon at all times. Please bring a personal mask from home, as we will only have a limited quantity for purchase available.
2. Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and pets will be asked to stay at home.
3. Accept the terms and conditions sent to you via appointment confirmation, prior to arriving at LURE Salon.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. You will be asked to confirm that you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. In addition, you must also confirm that you have not come in contact with a COVID-19 positive person or a person under investigation. If you have travelled outside of Canada, you must have completed 14 days of quarantine.
2. Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the salon. We will use a contactless infrared thermometer to check the temperature of every team member and guest who enters the salon. Any team member or guest with a temperature above 37.9°C will be asked to return home, advised to seek medical attention and welcomed to return to the salon when a fever and symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
3. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the restroom and/or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
4. Personal belongings and drinks can be brought into the salon while still limiting our team’s handling of your belongings. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. All guests will be asked to change out of their tops and will be provided a laundered robe and a clean cape and towels. Respecting the environment, we will endeavour to minimize using disposable products while keeping everyone safe.
2. At the washbasin, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a face shield for additional protection. We ask that conversation be limited during this service.
3. If you wish to purchase products, our Experience Coordinators will collect the preferred or prescribed product(s) and have them ready for you at the conclusion of your service.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. In order to limit front-desk interactions please stand in the designated area while paying at the end of your service. A freshly disinfected pin pad will be provided, and cashless payments will be both preferred and encouraged.
2. Please visit WWW.LURESALON.CA to book your next appointment. We invite you to replenish your home care products by visiting our new E-Store WWW.SHOPLURESALON.CA
3. Our Experience Coordinators will be contacting guests directly to reschedule and confirm appointments.
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place. We have also equipped our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. All team members will receive supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing colour from guest’s hair.
- Wash their hands before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect their chair and station before and after every appointment.
- Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
- Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
Although essential, we recognize that the changes to the LURE Salon experience as we know it are immense. We remain committed to providing an experience that is unparalleled, despite the temporary modifications we’ve made to our services.
We believe it’s our responsibility to provide a safe, sanitary and comfortable environment for all.
We are deeply grateful for your support and understanding during this time.
We will continue to assess this situation as it evolves. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Thank you for supporting our small business in the community, and the local economy.
We look forward to seeing you again soon; safely and with care.
Your LURE Family.