To our valued clients, friends, and family,
We hope everyone is keeping safe and looking forward to the holiday season! We know our festivities this year are looking a little different as we take the necessary social distancing measures to keep our community healthy and safe. We encourage you to read our Procedures and Protocols prior to visiting the salon to ensure you are sufficiently prepared for your next visit.
The measure’s we’ve put in place are intended to create comfortable and safe environment for both our clients and staff, whilst continuing to provide you with the exceptional LURE experience we’ve all become accustomed to. The health and safety of our clients and the community in which we operate continues to be our top priority, and we thank you all for your continued trust and support as we navigate our “new normal”
THE NEW LURE EXPERIENCE
PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Face masks are required to be worn in the salon at all times. Please bring a personal mask from home, as we only have a limited quantity available for purchase.
- Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children, and pets will be asked to stay at home. We ask that you limit visitors during your appointment when possible.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment, as our space is limited
- Accept the terms and conditions sent to you via appointment confirmation, prior to arriving at LURE Salon.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
WE WILL ENGAGE IN TOUCH-LESS GREETINGS AND GOODBYES. IN LIEU OF HANDSHAKES AND HUGS, WE SUGGEST SAYING HELLO WITH A WAVE OR A BOW.
- You will be asked to confirm that you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. In addition, you must also confirm that you have not come in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 or a person under investigation. If you have travelled outside of Canada, you must have completed 14 days of quarantine.
While are more than happy to reschedule your appointments, please do your best to provide us with at least 48 hours notice whenever possible. With that said, we do understand that things can happen unexpectedly and therefore we will be waiving all cancellation fees at this time.
- Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the salon. We will use a contactless infrared thermometer to check the temperature of every team member and guest who enters the salon. Any team member or guest with a temperature above 37.9°C will be asked to return home, advised to seek medical attention, and welcomed to return to the salon when a fever and symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
- We ask that you disinfect your hands upon arrival using the restroom or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We ask that personal belongings and drinks be kept to a minimum. Items that you do not wish to wear during your service will be placed and stored in the garment bag provided. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- All guests will be asked to change out of their top and will be provided a laundered robe and a clean cape and towels. Items that you do not wish to wear during your service will be placed and stored in the garment bag provided.
- At the washbasin, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a face shield for additional protection. We ask that conversation be limited during this time.
- We`re currently providing a “Touchless Shopping Experience“. If you wish to purchase products, our Experience Coordinators will collect the preferred or prescribed product(s) and have them ready for you at the conclusion of your service.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- In order to limit front-desk interactions, please stand in the designated area while paying at the end of your service. A freshly disinfected pin pad will be provided, and cashless payments will be both preferred and encouraged.
- Please visit WWW.LURESALON.CA to book your next appointment. We invite you to replenish your home care products by visiting our new E-Store WWW.SHOPLURESALON.CA
- Our Experience Coordinators will be contacting guests directly to reschedule and confirm appointments.
We have taken extra precautions and have implemented more rigorous cleaning protocols. All guests are to remain six feet apart, except when team members are servicing guests. To accomplish this, we will modify appointment schedules accordingly and/or use physical barriers to ensure distancing is observed.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing colour from guest’s hair.
- Wash their hands before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect their chair and station before and after every appointment.
- Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
- Receive supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
- Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
Although essential, we recognize that the changes to the LURE Salon experience as we know it are immense. We remain committed to providing an experience that is unparalleled, despite the modifications we’ve made to our services.
We believe it’s our responsibility to provide a safe, sanitary and comfortable environment for all, and are deeply grateful for your support and understanding during this time.
We encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Thank you for supporting our small business and the local economy. We look forward to seeing you again soon; safely and with care.